So lets see.... My instinct. was RIGHT. I'm talking about Mat. Mr. I will wait for you. Mr. dont worry about being busy -- I understand. Mr. I like you and won't do anything to ruin that. Mr. I'm afraid my kids screwed things up by being rude and innappropriate on numerous occasions. Yeah, that guy. Let me explain. I talked to him about a month ago. It was the end of September. I said I HAD to focus on school and my son before anything else. He said that he understood. I told him that I was going to school for about another year. Not straight through or anything, but still! I told him that I wanted to take things slow and I might not call him as much. He never called me. I never called him. I was busy and did not realize this until about a month later. Then I mentioned it in here and the next week he showed up at my door. I thought -- WOW. Hmm. ok! He tried to make me feel so guilty for being busy. I told him to not do that and that I would call. He stayed o...
So this weekend has been raining from Friday afternoon till now and it still continues on. I've been doing some much needed relaxing and napping with Noah too. I am so tired and exhausted, not just by the normal's, but by other things as well. I said I was doing the ignoring before, but I got drawn back in by the 'semi-niceness' only to be drug down again. I won't allow myself to feel so much anger and hate for one person. I can't. My son can see and feel the mood I am in and that is not good. So from now on, I refused to accept emails or any form of communication from Jeanna. I can't seem to find a common ground and its not to say that we couldn't, but she gets 'ideas' from her other friends that don't like me either and I just want her to talk to me and not involve any one else. But she can't so I let it all go and hope that one days YEARS from now things may be different. Noah is saying more words now. He says "JeIka...
Comments